We can’t believe it’s that time of year again!
The year has whizzed past us in a frenzy of new clients, websites, iDashboard software upgrades, some new team members and a few laughs along the way!
As many of you will appreciate, it’s time to reflect on the year gone by and take a look at how you can make the next even better. Looking back, iProperty’s been unbelievably busy this year. Some key accomplishments of ours include:
- Significant reworking of iDashboard, for greatly reduced development time on new features
- Loads of new features and property types in iDashboard
- Added in 9 new outgoing feeds, bringing the total to 26 in Australia
- Added iDashboard support for USA property brokers
- Built iDashboard to WordPress integration
- Launched our new WordPress platform for creating property websites
- Successfully built 250+ websites on the new platform
- Moved to a new server environment to provide faster performance and better uptime
- Launched the new iProperty portal
- Assisted several of our key clients with tailor made intranets and training platforms
- Provided unsurpassed levels of support with training videos and continually updates online helpdesk systems.
And what’s coming next?
We’re looking forward to a cracking 2012. We’ve got some big things in store that should shake things up, and provide even more value for money to new and existing clients. Stay tuned!
But for now, as we’re sure most of you can appreciate, it really is time for a good break! We’ll be back in the office on the 16th of January and wish you all a wonderful festive season and relaxing break. See you in 2012!
The iProperty Team